Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Santa Pants Basket

Hello everyone!  I am super excited to have had the privilege of being a guest tutorial author on Splitcoaststampers and today is the day that it will post.   A fun Christmas Basket shaped like Santa's Pants.  

Here's the video tutorial I made for my project.  A written version can be found on Splitcoaststampers.com.   I hope you enjoy it!  Thanks for looking!


I will be posting measurements for a smaller version shown below in a few days so be sure and check back.

Have a good day, everyone!     
Twila     

2 comments:

Style Lockers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bonnie C said...

Every Christmas I make something to fill with candy. Everyone there puts their name on a piece of paper and puts it in a paper cup. Then one of the children will pick a name out, and announce the winner - who gets the container of candy. When I saw your Santa Pants, I knew I had to make it for this year's treat basket. It was easy to make, and will be a big hit. Thank you!