Thursday, November 30, 2017

3D Thursday Is Here With A Cute Snowman Hershey Bar Wrap.

Hello! and welcome to another 3D Thursday!  Today's project was created by me.  I've been working on craft fair treats and the Hershey Bar Wraps seem to be one of my best sellers.  Today's project is the Snowman Wrap I created.
What a fun stocking stuffer this would be.  This little cutie was very simple to make.  Cardstocks I used for this project were: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Lemon Lime Twist.  Punches are a crafters best friend when it comes to making things like this.  So I grabbed my Cookie Cutter Punch and Holly Berry Punch and went about making eyes, buttons and a mouth.  I used a scrap of Red Fleece for his scarf that I had left from another project.
I used the little tag die from the Crate thinlit set to create a sweet little tag and stamped Merry Christmas in Black from the stamp set Seasonal Chums.  I hope you've enjoyed today's project.  If you would like to make your own Snowman Hershey Bar Wrap you can download the Project Sheet for FREE below.
Have a great day!


1 comment:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Thank you for sharing this. I'll bet this project would be easy to adapt to a granola bar as well.