Thursday, October 19, 2017

3-D Thursday Is Here With A Fun Little Christmas Treat Holder!

Good morning and welcome to yet another 3-D Thursday Project.  This week it's my turn to create.  I've started thinking about projects that I could make for craft fairs during the upcoming Holiday season and decided to make a fun window treat holder using some of Stampin' Up!s Christmas Designer Series Paper,"Be Merry".
This project is simple and quick and would make a great little gift for anyone special.  I added a window using the Everyday Label Punch and a piece of our "Window Sheets".
After filling the bag with Hershey Kisses, I  folded the top edge over creating a flap and added a mini "Tinsel" bow and a cute little "Jolly" Tag to finish it off.  For more info and pictures of how to make this cute little treat bag be sure and download and print your FREE Project Sheet found below.
Thanks so much for stopping by and join us next week for another great 3-D Thursday Project.
Did you know that Stampin' Up!s DSP in on sale this month.  Check it out by going to my online store and order yours today!






No comments: